2008年10月12日星期日

Check~ For my photocopy group

Since many people asking me how many notes had been photocopied, I better list all out here and I hope no one missing anyone of them.

*******************************
---Lecture notes---
*Not include those tutorials & workshops
*1 stapled copy is counted as 1

1. Renal System = 12

2. Drug Metabolism = 10

3. Respiratory System = 11

4. Pharmaceutical Analysis I = 16

5. Pharmaceutics II = 11

6. Natural Products in Medicine = 19

7. Microbiology for Pharmacists = 21

*For Microbiology, still got 2 lectures haven't uploaded

( GAN - Sterilization I & II)

Therefore, total should be 23 copies.

*************************

---Tutorials & Workshops---

Renal System
1. Creatinine clearance workshop

Pharmaceutics II Tutorials
1. Suppositories
2. Aerosols
3. Creams & Ointments
4. Excipients(This tutorial is stapled behind the lecture note of Excipients)
5. Particle Size Reduction & Size Distribution Analysis

Microbiology for Pharmacists
1. Kinetics of Sterilization
(Most probably will have this, since GAN so nice, but haven't uploaded yet)


************************

In short, you should get 3 copies (at least 2) from me before study break starts.

Since there is no more lecture from now, if you don't get your copies before this

Thursday (16/10/2008) please do find me as well.

I'll try my best to pass the copies to you all as soon as possible.

If having any problem, please don't hesitate to let me know.

8 条评论:

Cheng yii. 倩宇 说...

i wan one
8D

iC3_sHiN 说...

thanks lotssssssss.........

i've lost my words when i see this entry.....

l^wei 说...

yii,I bring back for you during my sem break and you study lah....swt lah u..=.="

shin, you're welcome~

CKC 说...

Well u know...i think i can only tell u 1 week before EOS...since i m last minute king...

匿名 说...

应该只有你才能写出这样的blog

佩服!佩服!

Cheng yii. 倩宇 说...

~>~

jc_yeeyou 说...

If i have question, can I ask?? =)

Have you started pharmacological yet?

雁姑娘 说...

although i m not one of the group.. THANKS!! ( as my reference source.. ) hehe~~